This page will be regularly updated to give you the latest updates around how the Coronavirus is impacting our Centre.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our main priority. Based on the de-escalated recommendations and guidelines from Federal and State Governments, the Board of Directors has decided to re-open the Centre to swipe card access 6am to Midnight 7 days a week, commencing Monday 25th May 2020.
Social distancing and restricted capacity measures are in place limiting the number of available computers and workspaces. Booking will not be needed, with exception to virtual intensives and exams.
The kitchen will be accessible, however no provisions for tea, coffee etc. are available.
- Adhere to social distancing restrictions around student numbers in CUC Far West
- Stay away from the Centre if you are feeling unwell, may have become infected or have come into contact with someone who could be infected with COVID-19.
- Practice good hygiene in the Centre to prevent the spread of infection, including using the hand sanitiser upon entry and using the sanitising wipes on all areas used.
CUC Far West will:
- Sanitise /disinfect the Centre daily.
- Provide access to hand sanitiser as well as sanitising wipes
- Provide signage to indicate appropriate hygiene and social distancing requirements
- Remove access to communal foods.